- 20091104: myPmps-0.8.7 and its risk management support were published and successfully presented on the RiskConf 2009
- 20090624: myPmps-0.8.5 was published and presented on the Linux Day(s) 2009 in Berlin
- 20090304: myPmps was presented on the CeBIT Open Source Forum 2009 (Abstract DE / EN)
- 20090228: myPmps-0.8.0 was published: the improvements mostly concern myPmpsFactory
- 20090111: myPmps-0.7.1 was published.
- 20090107: myPmpsFactory - a project management software package - was integrated into the myPmps-site.
- 20081228: the first hints to open source software were integrated into myPmps
- 20081226: myPmps became a sourceforge project too
myPmps isn't published to replace the reading of full qualified project management books. It's an addon, which builds a bridge from the world of PMI® into the world of Open Source Software and Free Software. For being able to understand the full context of Project Management and the work of a PMP® it's a good idea to contact the Project Management Institute. For getting more information have a look at our list of links and literature.
mind your Project management process scout:
How to use this site
- If you want to review the logic of the PMI knowledge areas and the project management processes regard the conceptual overview
- If you want to become acquainted with the logical row of the pm (sub) processes take look at the sequential outline. If you want to analyze the input- / output arguments establishing this sequential structure regard the io survey.
- If you want to study a specific pm process open the corresponding knowledge area menu entry and click onto the process menu entry. The opening process file card lists the required input documents, describes the process, mentions tools and techniques and finally lists the output documents of the process.
- If you want to read about existing open source project management software look at list of open source software descriptions.
- If you want to know which different pm processes are supported by a specific open source software review the open source software classification table.
- If you want to know which different open source applications support a specific pm process take a look at the process file card, section 'tools and techniques'.
- If you want to know how myPmpsFactory supports the work of a project manager read the offered myPmpsFactory manual.
- If you want to see examples of myPmpsFactory have look at the myPmpsFactory definition or review myPmpsProject which is reflexively managed by methods and tools generated by itself.